Thursday, September 3, 2009

Gallery of Strays

This link will lead to the flickr account in which i have posted my photos of strays in Grahamstown.
This map link will lead you to the recorded positions of the animals at the time of the photo, I will do by best to keep this updated.  If you see any strays please take their photos and post their images as well as dates&location onto flickr, or onto the blog!
Thanks!

Unfortunately, my monthly allowance of bandwidth has been used on flickr, so alas I cannot publish any more photo's yet but here are a few I took recently in Dundas Street behinf the High Street shops.




And this is in High Street, at the bottom end.



This dog seems to roam from place to place for food- I have followed her a few times watching where she goes. She doesn't seem to have shelter- so if anyone see' s her, (she normally wanders around near the police station), please give her something!

No comments: